Assignment 22A Elevator Pitch No. 3
Assignment 22A Elevator Pitch No. 3
https://youtu.be/_1s_WOgnDh4
Reflection on feedback from Pitch No. 2
I received some positive comments about my second elevator pitch. My first pitch did not have good lighting or sound projection and there was a lot of background noise because I chose to video the pitch outside. My peers commented on the quality of the second pitch compared to the first. One peer mentioned I had good eye contact and a professional demeanor. According to another peer, I improved my pitch by projecting my voice better in the second pitch. Other feedback included mentioning price and where geographically my business would be located along with something about the experience.
What I changed based on feedback?
Based on the feedback I received, I added to this elevator pitch where my business would be located and included basic level price for small tattoos. I could have included more but I thought it would be risky to add higher pricing. I also called my business a "boutique" so the customer would have an idea that my clinic would be a nice facility. I had fun and was much more relaxed than I was when I recorded the first elevator pitch.
Hey Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed watching your elevator pitch (as always) this week! Although you had already pretty much had the elevator speech down in your previous pitches, I can really tell you put a lot of thought into your business idea and the supporting speech. I think the addition of the term "boutique" was super unique and would make customers feel more comfortable with the tattoo removal process. Awesome job!
Sincerely,
Ayla Adams
Hi Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed watching your third elevator pitch this week. You are improving after each one and it shows your dedication to getting it perfect. I can tell that you are working on improving your pitch so that tattoo removal will sound more pleasing to people with tattoos. Overall, I think you did a really good Job!!