Assignment 17A Elevator Pitch No. 2
Assignment 17A Elevator Pitch No. 2
https://youtu.be/k5wNWoU-X4I
Reflection on the feedback I received from my last pitch.
My first elevator pitch took me a long time to record because I felt so awkward doing a video of myself. I must have recorded it 25 times. I received some positive feedback from my peers. However, one of my peers brought up a great point. Many people like their tattoos and she is absolutely correct. These individuals would not fit my market segment and therefore would not be a customer for my product. I also received other feedback that was quite helpful. Suggestions like zooming in because I was too far away and the need for less distraction were part of the feedback. I chose to do my pitch outside and there was noise in the background which caused distractions. Some other items I could have done a better job with was clarifying was my market, adding more about the solution, and talking about the service which were recommendations I thought were most insightful and I wanted to use them in my next elevator pitch.
What did I change based on feedback?
I changed several things in my elevator pitch based on the feedback I received. First of all, I chose to do my pitch inside and zoomed in which made the sound and video quality better and I felt I my message was better conveyed. Next, I included more about my market segment and added more about the solution by describing the service in more detail. Last, I included the name of my company which I had inadvertently omitted in the first elevator pitch.
Hi Steph,
ReplyDeleteThe fact that you tried 25 times to get the right and best quality video shows how much effort you put into each individual assignment. I definitely am glad that you were closer to the camera this time around because it was an awkward angle last time. You projected your voice very professionally and kept my attention the whole presentation. This was a very well done elevator pitch and you really could persuade anyone in the tattoo removal market at any time.
Well done!
Hi Stephanie!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed watching your elevator speech this time around. Honestly, I believe you did a superb job the first time around you really exceeded my expectations on this pitch! You have a very professional demeanor which makes your speech incredible easy to watch. The eye contact and projection of your voice allowed me to hear and see you perfectly! Great job on this pitch!!
Sincerely,
Ayla Adams
Hi Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteI think you did a really good job on your second elevator pitch. It shows a lot that you kept making attempts to get the speech right. I agree that there will only be a certain segment of people wanting to get rid of their tattoos. Overall, I think you did a really good job on your elevator pitch.
Hi Stephanie!
ReplyDeleteI think you work so hard on your elevator pitch since you have recorded 25 times to finish this assignment, through this data, I think you really care about this assignment and want to make some good work. You have a good attitude toward the feedback since you have learned a lot from the feedback and revised your elevator pitch. Nick work!