Assignment 8A - Solving the Problem


  • Assignment 8A - Solving the Problem


  • The problem I found to be an opportunity involves people who have tattoo regret here in the U.S.  While only about 25 percent of the people I interviewed expressed regret, I believe that there is a large enough population to verify there is a problem to solve.  Based on my interviews, it seems that tattoo regret would be more prevalent among women over the age of 30 so that would narrow the market I would serve.
    • In order to solve this problem, I would propose opening a tattoo removal clinic/salon where individuals can undergo treatment to have the unwanted tattoo removed via laser treatment. 
    • Because tattoos are ever-increasing among millennials and even other age demographics, I believe there will be an increased need for removal clinics or salons.  
    • I believe there could be additional services added such as laser hair removal, and/or skin care products for therapeutic repair.
    • Possible partnership opportunities may exist with tattoo parlors and dermatology practices.

Comments

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    I think it is so cool that you discovered an opportunity regarding tattoo regret. I personally am way too scared to get one simply because I fear I will regret it and always wonder if others who have them regret it. A removal clinic with laser treatment is a great idea because it could encourage more people to invest in the tattoo industry due to the fact that they can be certain that they can change their mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment