Hi Stephanie, I loved your entire elevator pitch! You were extremely engaging and your hook was captivating and entertaining. I also loved how you included actual statistics to further support the necessity of your product. You explained your product with great detail and made it seem simple. If I ever got a tattoo I regretted, I without a doubt would invest in your product.
Hi Stephanie, I loved your entire elevator pitch! You are very good at attracting your audience, and I love you props very much. Your speech has fulling showed your opinion and make your audience understand what you are trying to do. I like your ending very much, you give us some question which means you are willing to hear the feedback and that is a good choice. Excellent!
Hi Stephanie, You knocked this assignment out of the park! It looks like you were a pro at conducting an above average elevator pitch. This was a very persuasive minute and 20 second talk that would attract anyone in the market to remove a tattoo that they do not longer wish to have on their body. I really think this could be come a popular product depending upon how strong you advertise it into the future. Well done!
Hi Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteI loved your entire elevator pitch! You were extremely engaging and your hook was captivating and entertaining. I also loved how you included actual statistics to further support the necessity of your product. You explained your product with great detail and made it seem simple. If I ever got a tattoo I regretted, I without a doubt would invest in your product.
Hi Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteI loved your entire elevator pitch! You are very good at attracting your audience, and I love you props very much. Your speech has fulling showed your opinion and make your audience understand what you are trying to do. I like your ending very much, you give us some question which means you are willing to hear the feedback and that is a good choice. Excellent!
Hi Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteYou knocked this assignment out of the park! It looks like you were a pro at conducting an above average elevator pitch. This was a very persuasive minute and 20 second talk that would attract anyone in the market to remove a tattoo that they do not longer wish to have on their body. I really think this could be come a popular product depending upon how strong you advertise it into the future. Well done!